Mon 1 May 2006
Be the First to Comment
Polls are open 6:30am to 7:30pm.
If you’re confused about what poll to go to you can:
- Check the State voter registration database.
- Call our local Board of Elections – (919) 245-2350
- Democrat – realy confused? Check the Orange Dems site or call them 919-933-9662
- Republican – really lonely? Check their site or call 919-929-8900.
- Worse case? Go to one of the precincts listed here and an election worker should be able to straighten you out.
What is call 5, drag 3?
Call 5 of your friends by 7pm and see if they’ve voted. If they haven’t, lay a guilt trip on them ;-)!
Drag 3 of your friends to the polls. Bribe them with beer or coffee!
Turnout is critical as a number of races, especially the Board of Commissioners, will be decided by the primary vote.
[UPDATE:] Need more information?
- NoMerger survey.
- Here’s the N & O overview.
- Here’s the local Chamber of Commerce survey responses.
- Here’s the Orange Dems voter guide [PDF].
- IndyWeek’s endorsements.