For my RSS reading readers ;-)!
Find your precinct HERE .
Please vote Tuesday, Nov. 7th. Polls are open 6:30AM until 7:30PM.
- Vote NO, NO, NO on either of the divisive Orange and Chatham county districting referendums.
- Vote YES for Baddour and Anderson Superior Court District 15B.
- Vote YES for Vanderbeck commissioner Chatham District 4.
- US Congress District 4: Wish I could write-in Kanoy
- State Supreme Court Chief Justice: Parker
- State Supreme Court Associates: Timmons-Goodson, Martin and Robin Hudson (over Calabria based on tenor towards capital cases)
- State Court of Appeals: Bob Hunter and Stephens
- State Senate: Kinnaird
- Orange County Sheriff: Pendergrass (like Parker’s emphasis on reducing turnover and using technology but unsure about other issues)
- Soil and Water Conservation Supervisor: Snipes and Shooter
Note precinct changes: More information here.
- Battle Park precinct votes at the Chapel Hill Senior Center 400-A S. Elliott Road Chapel Hill for the November 7, 2006 Election only.
Coles Store precinct have been split into two precincts.
The School Districts divider line determines your precinct and voting location:
- If you live in the Orange County School District (to be known as Coles Store 1 Precinct), you will continue to vote at the Union Grove Methodist Church, 6407 Union Grove Church Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27516.
- If you live in the Chapel Hill/Carrboro School District (to be known as Hogan Farms Precinct), you will now vote at the Lake Hogan Farms Clubhouse, 101 Commons Way Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27516.
The Superior Court District 15B candidates are:
- Judge Allen Baddour – current sitting judge (and a candidate I strongly endorse for November)
- Judge Charles Anderson – who I endorsed in the primary.
- Judge Carl Fox
- Attorney Adam Stein
Videos and commentary on Oct. 11th’s Superior Court District 15B UNC Young Democrats forum.
Videos and commentary on Oct. 16th’s Superior Court District 15B Bar members forum.